Location : Carmarthenshire
Post Date : 28 February 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 468958
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half finance and accounting, are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join a rapidly growing team based in Carmarthen. This is a fantastic opportunity and varied role for an ambitious or experienced individual to join a successful business in an exciting growth phase.
You will be responsible for:-
- Production of subsidiary statutory accounts
- Maintenance of all accounting records and trial balances of each entity within Excel & Oracle
- Liaising with external auditors and the internal group reporting team to ensure statutory accounts are prepared and audited within the set timelines
- Budgeting & forecasting for Group insurance, and providing analysis and commentary
- Perform a high standard of ad hoc analysis supporting the CFO and the financial planning and reporting team
- Research into accounting standards and their application to new projects within the Group.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Project management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure, providing accurate high quality work under tight deadlines
If you are interested please apply immediately! Or If you would like to discuss the role further contact Calum Evans on 02920 557 300, alternatively email
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
CF10 3AG Cardiff