10th July 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for a Renewals Administrator to join a successful business based in Castleford.
The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to department managers and customers, ensuring an exceptional service in all circumstances. This includes handling customer enquiries, data input and record maintenance.
- As Renewal Administrator you will be responsible for the management and administration of renewing customer contracts.
- Building relationships with customers and maintaining the company's existing client base to ensure they continue to use the company for business.
- Working with a Customer Database ensuring all calls, emails and quotes are issued and logged accordingly.
- Understanding and communicating information on the products offered within the business.
- To assist in any other administration duties which includes, folding letters, data imputing, scanning etc
- You will be responsible for the renewal of all existing customer contracts (no cold calling all calls to existing customers)
- Previous customer/ client focused experience desirable
- Previous contract support experience advantageous
- Strong IT Skills including Ms Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent Organisational skills with proven experience of good system and record maintenance
- Customer focused with a strong service ethos
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
Highly successful business that has experienced year on year growth. Friendly working environment, full training provided.
Salary & Benefits:
£18,000k- £20,000k - plus additional benefits and free car parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978