GBP35000 - 45000 / annum
7th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Partnering closely with our client, Robert Half are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Information Analyst within the Cheltenham area. A prime opportunity for a newly qualified ACCA/CIMA accountant, or similarly someone with a couple year post qualification experience.
- Ensure accuracy of collected and consolidated key financial data from across group
- Partnering and liaise with Finance Managers to assist financial reporting requirements
- Maintaining high level of accuracy and reliability within key financial reporting deadlines
- Challenge inconsistent results and feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Constant improvement recommendations for reporting and processes to align with business requirements
- Ad hoc information analysis working closely with other internal finance departments.
- Exposure to all levels of technical accounting (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cashflow)
- Advanced Excel User with ability to demonstrate understanding of system based processes
- A great attention to detail with a desire for high level of accuracy
- CIMA/ACCA qualified with 2 years experience. Ideally, but not essential.
Our client are a FTSE 100, market leader within their sector, based in Cheltenham. Driven by constant change for improvement and a desire for best practice across all aspects of the business.
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be paid in the region of £35,000 - £45,000 + benefits, dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400