September 12, 2018
Accounting and Finance
Holland Cooper - Finance Director
Robert Half are delighted to be working on a retained basis with Holland Cooper, a brand synonymous with British luxury, to recruit for their Finance Director position to be based at their flagship office in Moreton in Marsh, in the Cotswolds. Holland Cooper established in 2008 by designer Jade Holland Cooper have gone from strength to strength in 2018 with significant year on year growth including opening four new physical locations across the UK in 2017 (including Bicester Village and space at Harrods in London) as well as continuing the tradition of pop up stores across various shows, festivals and trials across the UK and significant online sales.
The Finance Director role is one of huge strategic significance to the business and will work closely with CEO, Jade to help analyse and drive the commercial focus of the business while providing sound financial information to the Commercial Director to help the business make intelligent decisions. The business has an intelligent ERP system called Brightpearl, which is highly inquisitive system.
- Contribute to the strategic leadership as a member of the Senior Leadership Team, developing, shaping and achieving core business plan objectives
- Oversight of monthly management accounts including balance sheet and cash flows
- Management of small finance team
- Oversight of weekly sales reporting
- Oversee the production of monthly financial performance reports to the CEO and Executive Team and the further development of reporting information to meet the ongoing needs of the business
- Work effectively with other staff across the organisation
- Oversight and presentation of annual business budgets and ongoing forecasts
- Presentation of financial reports to the CEO as required
- Supporting and working closely with the CEO of the business
- Analysis and oversight reporting of financial performance
- Oversight of the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Liaison with external auditors/tax advisors, suppliers, stakeholders as required
- Maximising the efficiency and performance of a new ERP system.
- CIMA, ACCA or ACA accounting qualification
- Minimum 5 years senior financial management experience with a minimum of 2 years successful experience in a lead role
- Proven leadership skills
- Both technically competent and commercially astute
- Strong motivational skills
- Willing to be hands on through the growth period of the business
- Experience or passion for working in a fast-paced business
- Can do attitude
Holland Cooper is a brand so synonymous with British luxury it's recognised instantly in its use of the most superior Scottish woven tweed and wool combined with the finest suede and leather offering luxury tailoring for both men and women.
Established in 2008 designer Jade Holland Cooper saw a gap in the market for contemporary tweed wear, and armed with a wealth of design experience, infused with her passion for outdoor pursuits ensnared and consequently monopolised this market sector.
For more information please contact Oliver Price at Robert Half
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice