GBP39000 - 48000 / annum
22nd May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working closely with our Cheltenham based client to recruit for a Systems Accountant. This is a key time to join the business during a time of exciting change and modernisation of the department.
- Taking a lead role in managing a team responsible for ensuring data, regulatory returns, reports, operational practices and pay forecasting are performed and governed in the most efficient manner
- Liaising with the team to understand all tasks and processes and work to streamline and improve where applicable
- Creating a forecast model that can easily handle scenario modelling and adapt to updates efficiently
- Working closely with the rest of the team to create the data for multiple business forecasts
- Enhancing long-term cash forecasting model and process ensuring accuracy which links precisely into short-term cashflow processes
- Producing, maintaining and standardising monthly performance reports at board level as well as for budget holders.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA ideally, but not neccessary
- Strong capabilities within Excel and experience of SQL would be of benefit, but not essential
- Experience of working with systems and improving reports and financial modelling
- Understanding of complex data sets and ability to communicate information with the rest of the team
A rapidly changing and demanding environment within a very well respected and established manufacturing company based in Bristol
Salary & Benefits
The successful candidate will be offered a base of £39,000-£48,000 + benefits, dependant on experience.
More for details and to express your interest, please contact Jamie Edmondson on 0117 993 5400 or email on
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400