£30000 - 35000 / annum
20th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you an ambitious and bright part-qualified financial accountant looking for your next step in your career? If so, please apply to find out more!
This is working for a leading FMCG company, they have recently moved to brand new offices in Chertsey and are looking for top talent who they can invest in and develop.
If you are the type of person who enjoys looking at the bigger picture but also wants a role where you can still get stuck in then please apply to find out more.
This is offering full study support, free parking, and flexible hours.
* Responsibility for all monthly fixed asset journals ensuring accurate and timely completion in line with reporting deadlines.
* Production of all capital reports on a monthly basis including additions, disposals and movements on goodwill and intangibles. This will also include reporting on WIP (work in progress) assets.
* Responsible for completing the fixed asset balance sheet reconciliations.
* Preparation of the capital schedules required for the UK Group's statutory reporting and monthly management accounts.
* Working closely with the project owners for corporate projects to ensure compliance with accounting policies and expenditure reports.
* Manage the accounting for leases under IFRS 16, the new leasing standard, including the extraction of reports from a specialist leasing system.
The successful Capital Accountant is likely to be a part-qualified accountant or studying towards with a fun and outgoing personality. The ideal candidate will be able to look at the bigger picture and take a transformational approach to their work. Previous experience with fixed assets and journals are essential. You could be an accounts assistant, assistant accountant, or financial accountant looking to step up.
Our client is a leading FMCG business with many well known brand names. Stunning office, bright people and a fun and inclusive culture.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 + free parking + full study support +flexible hours
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750