£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
16th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Brand New Finance Business Partner role, Surrey.
Robert Half are currently partnering with a global professional service organisation in central Surrey to bring on board a Finance Business Partner. The reason this role has come about is due to an internal promotion and that is something my client are firm believers of.
This role will be reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager who is a personable and professional individual who has a track record of developing and supporting her team.
We are looking for a high energy and forward-thinking finance professional who has the personality to be client facing from time to time. This is a fantastic opportunity which will be challenging but very rewarding at the same time!
If this role sounds of interest, you should apply below to find out more!
- Commercial lead for contractual change control notifications and liaison with the clients regarding pricing of new buildings / assets / site closures / other changes working closely with the account teams to ensure optimisation of processes as well as an accurate and consistent approach to profitable growth.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial forecasting including P&L, cash, client forecasting requirements and the budget planning process. Pro-active management of the billing process and cash collection. In addition delivery of contractual financial commitments (e.g. if relevant: gain share, reconciliations, and reporting) for the client in line with the contracts by account.
- Contractual expert for the contract, supporting the team to ensure a detailed understanding to protect both parties from external and internal risks, for example through development of a contract executive summary and contract deliverables plan to ensure delivery of the contract and maximised potential.
- Ensure clear commercial control of additional services and projects delivery e.g. supplier selection; additional services and projects sign off processes; financial performance of variable works; scope change sign off process and reporting.
- Clear tracking of all Commercial risks and opportunities and action delivery to mitigate and maximise respectively, including driving opportunities for additional scope of works (growth).
- Development and maintenance of a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of the client's representatives. Promoting the company; development of services and carefully understanding the changing needs of the customer.
- Ensuring that processes are consistently followed and challenged to maintain financial and commercial control.
- Supply chain governance including working closely with the account team and Procurement to align to optimise supplier maintenance agreements through flow down agreements aligned to the client contract as well as account reconciliation.
- Close working with the Account Director for the portfolio as well as the Account Managers by account and provision of cover for Account Director, Account Managers and Commercial team when required.
- Commercially qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent experience.
- Commercial / Financial experience in a commercial services contract environment.
- Prior client facing experience.
- Experience in delivering through others.
- Evidence of strong understanding of the importance of process and control within Commercial.
- Professional, committed, conscientious, pro-active and innovative.
- Numerate, accurate and confident and have the ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communicator able to communicate with clients, operations, suppliers, and team.
- Positive attitude to change and ability to be flexible to the changing priorities of the role.
- Ability to prioritise workloads appropriately.
- A clear understanding of the need for confidentiality.
- High level of computer literacy including Excel; Powerpoint; Word; Financial Systems.
- High level of focus on achievement of targeted results.
My client is a global organisation and respected worldwide, they are based in state of the art offices in Chertsey. They have great facilities on site such as a gym, gourmet canteen and free on site parking. If this sounds of interst please apply below to find out more.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benfits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750