£35,000.00 - £40,000.00 / annum
18th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Exciting opportunity for a Management Accounting finance professional to add tangible commercial value to a growing, Cheshire based FMCG/distribution firm. In this Commercial Management Accountant position, you will partner with senior stakeholders across accountancy and the wider business to drive performance.
Part-qualified and QBE candidates will be considered for this Commercial Management Accountant post.
- Build productive working relationships across key stakeholders.
- Provide excellent leadership and management of the Management Accounting function, measured by the effectiveness, engagement and delivery of KPI's.
- Manage relationships across various entities.
- Manage reporting of monthly actuals, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Collaborate, design, implement and review the reporting systems
- Oversee and manage all business analysis for entities, ensuring consistency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage transfer pricing processes across the Group.
- Provision of support to preparation of Financial Accounts for the Group and BU's.
- Support ad hoc business analysis and decision making
- Qualified, Part-Qualified or QBE Accountant status
- Previous accountancy experience as a Management Accountant
- Ideally FMCG or distribution experience
Established & growing FMCG/Distribution firm, with a strong market foothold. Employee-focused with vast progression and development opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
c£35,000-£40,000 + company benefits + 25 days holiday (+statutory holidays)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100