GBP175 - 225 / day
24th April 2019
Accounting and Finance
Interim Finance Analyst, Healthcare Business - Chessington
Are you a part qualified or QBE finance analyst with a proven track record in large organisations?
Our client is a global energy business with a stunning campus style HQ in Chessington. There is onsite parking, a gym for all employees and a fantastic, well stocked staff canteen.
As a finance analyst you will take on responsibility for;
- Support on the quarterly budgeting cycle.
- Lead business case analysis on new product lines and deals.
- Support with month end accounting and consolidating results.
- Support the head of finance on leading the long-term planning.
- Interrogate a high volume of data on excel to find new growth opportunities through trend analysis.
- Part qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Excellent PC and Microsoft Office skills essential - particularly Excel to Pivot table level
- Must be flexible and able to use own initiative with the ability to challenge/question process, procedures, managers, clients
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player able to support the operation demands
£175 - £225 per day
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750