Location : Chessington
Post Date : 17 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469684
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are partnering a well known listed retail giant to recruit a Finance Analyst.
As Finance Analyst there would be day to day finance involvement in a significant operational project. To include, but not limited to:
- Preparing financial models to support business cases for the project
- Drafting business cases
- Analysis and reporting of the performance of project trials
- Analysis and reporting of the performance of projects post implementation
- Preparing the Budget for the project
- Preparing analysis and presentations for review by senior management
- Supporting the operations team with ad-hoc queries
- Establish and maintain an excellent relationship with key stakeholders including Operations (Group and Divisional), Finance and the wider UK Wholesale business.
- Own specific initiatives within the business and present to the Executive Leadership Team, as required. Support Group Initiatives and other projects, as required by the Business.
- Ad-hoc duties as directed by Finance Senior Management, such as the Head of Finance - Strategic Projects.
The role would suit a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with an in depth knowledge of IFRS, UK & US GAAP.
Great attention to detail and a logical and reasoned approach to problem solving. Prior experience of supporting the delivery of significant projects and able to deliver high quality outputs and tight deadlines.
A US Listed, globally recognised retail giant.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
2 Denmark Road,
GU1 4DA Guildford,