£50,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
25th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working exclusively with a globally established Pharmaceutical organisation who are looking to bring on-board a Senior Commercial Analyst.
This role would suit a confident outgoing individual who enjoys being a bridge between finance and the rest of the business.
This is a brand-new Finance Analyst role due to continual growth within the business, in this role your primary point of contacts will be the Sales Director and Commercial Category Director, alongside being a Business Partner to the various Commercial Heads. You will be reporting directly into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
If you are currently in a role where you are not being challenged enough or find it to simplistic this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Ideally my client is looking for someone who has been qualified for a few years, but they would consider newly qualified profiles if they are very commercially minded.
- Own and manage the full profit and loss for specified commercial areas whilst providing day-to-day support to the commercial teams.
- Be the principle point of contact for the relevant Directors and Senior Managers. Act as the finance lead for all decision support, analysis and reporting.
- Lead and review modelling, reporting, analysis and forecasting to improve accuracy and drive high quality. Understand the story behind the numbers and translate this into forward looking narratives and forecasts which incorporate new strategies, initiatives, supplier & customer deals, and which align with underlying business and market Insight.
- Manage the reporting of accurate and timely results that provide insightful commentary to the management, such that they in turn can drive informed business decisions and actions. Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting of these areas, working in conjunction with the FP&A Manager.
- Work with line manager and other FP&A managers to develop and deliver joined up financial analysis, reporting & commentary for all reporting and planning activity.
- Experienced in an FP&A environment
- Industry experience advantageous
- Experience working in a large corporate environment
- Strong commercial awareness
Skills and Qualifications
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with relevant post-qualification experience
- Ability to deliver high quality output to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to analyse data and draw clear and concise conclusions and tailor communication to different audiences.
- Attention to detail and logical approach to problem solving
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills
My client has a great reputation of hiring exceptional people, so if you like to work with individuals who are highly talented and motivated this will be the right company for you. They are located in Chessington offering free on-site parking but also accessible via public transport. This organisation is renowned for internal promotions, so if you are career driven please apply below to find out more!
£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750