£90,000.00 - £120,000.00 / annum
19th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
£90,000 - £120,000 + Strong Benefits
Senior Finance Manager, Chessington
Robert Half are delighted to managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Senior Finance Manager to join a global engineering and construction business.
This is such a progressive and exciting role - it you are super ambitious and have an ability to learn quickly then apply to find out more!
This is brand new role and is reporting into the Group CFO and taking full responsibility for the delivery of the EMEA finance team.
We are looking for a high energy and forwarding thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record of progression and has aspirations to join the board of a multi-billion turn over group.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Someone on track, who can demonstrate ambitious and progression.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA Big 4 or equivalent)
- Someone with a strong technical accounting background.
- Someone who has the energy and confidence to influence change across a global role.
This is a really hands on a varied role that would suit someone who is a technical expert but with a very commercial mindset.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
The successful Senior Finance Manager must be a qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent) and have a strong academic background, coupled with a strong technical grounding.
- Take full ownership for the global finance team. (15+ people)
- Oversee all driving improved controls and processes across an international remit.
- Act as a systems champion for the group.
- Manage all project accounting and WIP (15+ projects ranging from £10-£200M)
- Act as a true international accounting business partner for the group.
- Manage all audit relationships and statutory accountants.
- Link in with FP&A for all commercial budgets, forecasts and business planning
- Sit on the UK leadership team, responsible for driving growth.
- Be comfortable presenting at board level.
The successful Senior Finance Manager is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA) with a strong academic background. A strong proven track record of stability and career progression is key.
You ideally will be a qualified accountant who has worked in one of the following sectors: Property, Engineering, Construction, Utilities. Essentially having had exposure to large scale projects.
To come to the top of our list ticking these boxes would help.
- ACA Qualified
- Stable and progressive career to date
- International experience working in a matrix structure
- Strong controls and processes experience
- Ideally some understanding of technical accounting account WIP & Projects.
Global market leading engineering and construction group.
£90,000 - £120,000 + Exceptional Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750