£300.00 - £400.00 / day
18th July 2019
Cyber Security Analyst - IT Security network firewall cloud ISO27001 NIST CISA CISM CISSP
- Leading global e-commerce start-up
- Exceptional security career opportunity
Working for an exceptional start-up, which has enjoyed remarkable growth, has become the leading global player within its field. Due to the past, current and future rapid growth the security department is expanding to cope with the enhanced cyber security.
You'll work closely with the entire international business to provide security support and guidance across varied technical projects and for BAU operational security compliance and planning. Duties include:
- Own the overall data security
- Define tools and services
- Introducing new and emerging security standards
- Ensure sensitive data is protected, monitored and policed in the cloud
- Review and monitor security across all systems (penetration, vulnerability, scanning etc)
- Assist in the development of monitoring and alert systems
- Security incident investigation
- Contribute to continuous improvement and security strategy
- Ensure security by design
- Enforce data breach policy
- Provide cyber security advice and direction to projects
You'll come from a strong technical background and either be currently working in a security position or be seeking to make the transition into your first security position.
It is essential you're able to work in a constantly changing / fast paced environment.
- Network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP)
- Patch management
- Network structure and devices (switches, routers, proxies, access points…)
- Data analytics
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Qualifications /frameworks of interest: ISO27001, NIST, CISA, CISM, CISSP
Highly desirable to have experience of cloud (AWS, Azure), incident recovery, business continuity, data loss prevention and project management experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Manchester8th Floor, The Zenith Building,
26, Spring Gardens,
gb 0161 828 6100