£28000 - 35000 / annum
19th June 2019
Robert Half are partnering with a well-known business based near Chesterfield, who are looking to appoint a Web Developer.
This position will play a key role in the large digital transformation currently taking place, where the business wants to take advantage of fresh technologies.
The company is part of the global leader in their field, with an IT function who develops and supports a wide variety of applications, aiding the company's manufacturing and commercial operations.
- Front-end & back-end development of business applications
- Supporting, maintaining, expanding, and scaling our in-house developments
- Ensure code is reliable, responsive, well-tested and deployed regularly
- Take further steps to maximise sites speed
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends
- Educate others and make recommendations for business applications
- Drive process improvement
A Web Developer who can support existing web applications as well as working with the business to develop new solutions:
- Variety software skills
- A fan of agile working practices
- Keen to get involved in a hands-on way
- Creative problem-solving
- Good standard of Design skills
- Working on both client and server-side technologies.
- Strong desire to learn a multitude of technologies and programming languages.
- Deadline driven and organised
- Good communication skills, creativity, curiosity and time management skills
- Asp.net/Visual Studio
- Database technologies including MySQL, MS-SQL server, query optimisation, database administration
- MVC, OOP
- Knowledge of IBM iSeries
We have a salary banding of £28,000 to £35,000, depending on experience.
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Bonus scheme
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600