22nd October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently recruiting a Finance Administrator for an established organisation based in Castle Combe, Chippenham.
- Taking accountability for Purchase Ledger
- Distributing and reconciling invoices and Purchase Orders
- Managing deadlines for both yourself and the Purchase Ledger team
- Handling account queries from both internal staff and external suppliers
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- High attention to detail
- Competent computer, communication and accounting ability
- Ability to take responsibility and initiative, even under pressure
- CIS experience is essential
An opportunity to work with an award-winning, innovative organisation based on the outskirts of Chippenham.
Salary & Benefits
- Paying up to £28,000 a year
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Hours are 9am-5.30pm, including a 30 minute break
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900