£22,000.00 - £27,000.00 / annum
24th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with an international business based in Chippenham who are looking for an Italian speaking Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Posting bank entries and daily bank reconciliation
- Investigating un-reported payments on bank statements and referring to the purchase order and other authorisations procedures
- Coding & posting of overhead invoices & expenses on a daily basis
- Experience of SAP
- Processing payment runs
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and verbal).
- Accounts Payable experience
- Excellent communication skills
- keen eye for detail
- Good team-player with a pro-active approach to work
An international business based in Chippenham with open plan offices and a friendly work culture. This business has a supportive environment and excellent progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent role earning between £22,000 and £27,000 pa DOE as well as an attractive benefits package including on-site parking and pension amongst others.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900