GBP26000 - 30000 / annum
30th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a market leading organisation based in Chippenham who are looking for a dynamic Assistant Accountant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely to ensure processes are managed accurately and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and developing Supplier processes for a number of Procurement categories
- Providing Supplier invoicing performance feedback to the Procurement department and discussing improvement plans with the Supplier
- Identifying the root cause of Supplier invoicing issues, working alongside Suppliers to design and implement solutions, then monitoring through to completion
- Managing the Direct Debit payment allocation process, ensuring supplier issues are resolved quickly to maintain unallocated cash within targets
- Perform month end controls and compliance processes, identifying gaps and implementing improvements
- Provide project support including performance trending insights, root cause analysis & process development
The ideal candidate will be:
- Part Qualified/studying ACCA or CIMA
- Able to visualise processes and deliver changes
- Passionate about improving processes and being proud of continually aiming for performance excellence
- A strong communicator, able to explain perspective and influence others
- A well organised individual who is self-motivated, uses initiative and capable of working both individually and as part of a team
- Have a flexible and enthusiastic approach with a drive to succeed
A market leading business in its industry with modern and open plan offices and a friendly work environment. This organisation has an aggressive growth plan making this an exciting time to join.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent opportunity earning up to £30,000 pa DOE as well as an excellent benefits package in addition to study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900