£20,000.00 - £28,000.00 / annum
25th September 2019
An exiting opportunity to join an expanding organisation as a member of their Desktop Support team based north of Chippenham
As the Desktop Support you will be responsible for 1st/2nd line technical support across the companies multiple sites.
- Basic Network troubleshooting
- 1st and 2nd line desktop support of IT related incidents from in-house software to hardware
- To provide excellent customer service to our user base and remote workforce for all support queries
- Implement new hardware and software
- Supporting IT projects
- Basic Active Directory tasks such as creating user accounts, resetting passwords, creating groups etc
- Experience supporting IT services in a fast paced environment.
- Problem solver with the ability to troubleshoot a variety of systems and applications
- Understanding, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, firewalls and VPN technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with an emphasis on Windows 10
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 365
- Experience with Windows 2012/2016 Server
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure
- An understanding of ITIL
- Exposure to wireless networking (ideally Cisco Wireless Networking)
- Experience of supporting Apple devices, iPhones, iPads
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory User and Security administration
Salary ranges from £20,000 - £28,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900