£20,000.00 - £28,000.00 / annum
7th June 2019
- Office based ticket handling, resolving IT support queries.
- Providing active directory, exchange, server and remote support including much more
- Some onsite support from time to time
- The opportunity to be partly field based with a healthy balance of office-based help desk work.
- Fluent in German
- Active Directory
- Basic networking skills: routing and switching
- Experience with help desk and Desktop support- polite telephone and client facing manner
This is a family owned business with a lovely friendly culture. The client is very supportive and likes to look after their employees. They will always ensure engineers are fully trained to the highest standards.
Salary and Benefits of the IT support technician:
This IT Support Technician role offers a salary of between £20,000- £28,000 per annum dependant on experience. You will also receive benefits including 20 days holiday (your birthday day off as a discretionary gift), 9am-5pm working hours, friendly office environment, lots of training to constantly stay up to date on the technologies they support.
There is paid overtime opportunity too, this needs to be previously agreed but there is often a lot on offer when big projects/ install jobs come up.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900