£40,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
17th July 2019
Robert half technology are recruiting for a fantastic Salesforce Administrator position within an exciting, sought after logistics organisation based in Chippenham. £40,000- £50,000 + great benefits
This is a key role working with senior stakeholders to ensure the ongoing success of Salesforce. The Salesforce Administrator will support the user community on a day to day basis providing a focus on data quality, improving the user experience and knowledge, and developing reports and dashboards to deliver key insights. The role will also be responsible for scoping, developing and delivering system functionality enhancements to ensure Salesforce continues to meet business needs and enable our sales process.
The successful candidate will have strong technical expertise in a Salesforce Sales Cloud environment, a proven track record in a Salesforce Administration position and experience of working with a marketing automation system.
- Manage system configuration (Salesforce and Pardot) so that it continues to meet business needs
- Maintain and manage an up-to-date log of all issues and tasks
- Actively research new functionality within Salesforce releases and best practise for continued process improvements
- Ensure a best practise change delivery process is in place, managing the production and sandbox environments and release strategy.
- Be the team's 'go-to' contact for queries and ideas for development, actively making changes where possible and translating what's needed into briefs for future development activities
- Develop accurate reporting solutions to provide colleagues with relevant and insightful reports and dashboards related to Salesforce and Pardot data
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy by enforcing data entry standards and regularly monitoring data quality in Salesforce: proactively identify and work with users to fix duplicate, inconsistent, missing and incorrect data
- Provide exceptional levels of user support and training.
- SFDC certified administrator in ADM201 with 2 years administration experience (SalesCloud);
- SFDC certified developer, with ability to read and amend Apex code, Visualforce pages, data-loader, app builder, SOQL code
- In depth knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel & Power BI
- Strong logical and analytical thinking to support report creation and data analysis
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and work to deadlines under pressure
- Ability to identify/understand user needs and to produce and communicate solutions in clear, non-technical language.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including presentation, verbal and written communication skills to suit varying audiences
Robert half are delighted to be recruiting for a Salesforce Administrator role in an industry leading organisation based in Chippenham. The organisation is a firm believer in investing in their people, with great development opportunities, whilst also ensuring that they use the latest technological innovations.
Salary and Benefits
The Salesforce Administrator will be offered a salary between £40,000 and £50,000 but competitive benefits including an element of flexible working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400