Location : Chipping Norton
Post Date : 26 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 06490-0010090074
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is working in exclusive partnership with Wise Group to recruit a Finance Manager to join their rapidly growing team based in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. As part of an employee owned, independent investment company, this is an opportunity to join a thriving business that has doubled in size over the last two years and one that puts the wellbeing and productivity of its staff at the forefront of each decision.
The position offers a salary of between £38,000 and £45,000 per annum plus outstanding benefits package inclusive of 32 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus Christmas week, a 35 hour working week with flexible working policy.
Shared spaces have been developed on site to include a wellbeing room which is available for staff for activities such as complimentary massage, reflexology, Yoga and Thai-chi to name but a few.
Wise Group is employee owned with all staff members qualifying for a profit share after a full year of permanent employment.
WHO ARE WISE GROUP?
Wise Group is an independent investment company, established in 1992 offering a rare combination of personal service and investment expertise that can help you to look after the whole of your financial affairs. Wise Group comprises of four subsidiary companies:
Wise Investments Ltd is an independent wealth management and financial planning business, offering a range of financial planning services from an overall review of financial affairs to retirement, inheritance and tax planning.
Wise Funds Ltd run two funds TB Wise Multi-Asset Income and TB Wise Multi-Asset Growth, both-established, diversified, multi-asset funds.
Evenlode Investment Management Ltd runs the Evenlode Income fund which focuses on equity, investing in good companies for the long term.
Wise Group Services Ltd partner and support the other subsidiaries in areas such as IT, HR, Facilities and Finance. The position of Finance Manager will be within Wise Group Services Ltd.
- Group Accounts - 4 sets of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Analysis of Profit and Loss Accounts
- Reporting of Finance Management Information
- Monthly Payroll (c50)
- VAT and Partial Exemptions
- Prepayments, Accruals, Fixed Assets
- 1 Direct Report
SOUNDS GREAT, DO I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
If you have consistent experience within a similar position, taking ownership of a small finance function and providing accurate information to support the growth of the business then this could the role for you.
What skills do I need?
- Experience of line management or supervision of a junior team member
- Intermediate Excel skills inclusive of Pivot-Tables and V-Lookups
- Ability to work autonomously, making decisions, planning and taking ownership of relevant tasks
- Very well organised, detail-oriented and ability to manage a changing workload
- Familiarity with Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll would be advantageous
- The desire to be a part of a growing business and contribute to the overall development of areas that fall into the Wise Group Services
Please note, all third party applications will be forwarded to Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
The Stella Building,
SN5 6NX Whitehill Way, Swindon