£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
15th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a reputable Travel & Tourism company based in Chiswick. They are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller to join their team.
The Financial Controller role based in Chiswick involves managing processes and developing quality analysis for decision making. In addition to this the Financial Controller will be responsible for all day to day financial controls ensuring a smooth month/quarter/annual end reporting process.
Key responsibilities include;
- Develop and manage key relationships entities
- Provide management reporting along with variance analysis
- Drive financial controls and oversee full finance function
- Implement processes / procedures and maintain key relationships
Key requirements include;
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain excellent relationships
- Previous management experience
- Positive attitude with proactive, hands on experience
Salary & Benefits
The role is paying up to 70k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.