4th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently looking for a Bookkeeper to join our clients growing team located in the centre of Christchurch. This role offers variety and ability to undertake furthur duties once settled. Working for a prestigious company, you will manage your own portfolio of clients.
Working within a close knit team, reporting to the bookkeeping supervisor, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- General bookkeeping, both in office and off site with clients
- Quarterly VAT returns, including reconciling turnover to sales on the VAT return and filing with HMRC
- Liaise with clients to obtain records, and to provide information when requested
- Produce management accounts where required
- Keep up to date ith software changes, including ongoing Xero & Quickbooks certification, and knowledge of associated apps
- Post payroll journals
- Provide Accounts with year-end working papers
The ideal candidate would have great communication and organisation skills.
AAT level 3 or level 4 qualified with knowledge of Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Producing accounts up to trial balance. Experience as a Bookkeeper within a practice or client accounting background is desirable, but not essential.
An established market leader based in the centre of Christchurch who are specialists in the Finance and Accounting field. Working in nice, renovated offices with free tea and coffee.
Salary & Benefits
£25000, 21.5 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension contribution up to 3%, parking located nearby
Interviews commencing 16th of July, so you don't miss out please contact Alex Barnby on 02380 224562
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SouthamptonUBC, Enterprise House
Ocean Village, Southampton
gb 02380 224 562