£18,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
18th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well established business based close to Cirencester who are looking for a dynamic Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent full-time basis.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work with a innovative business and a supportive work environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable - entering invoices matching orders to invoices, reconciling supplier statements, dealing with supplier queries, preparing bank payment files.
- Accounts Receivable - raising invoices, preparing customer statements, credit control,
- Bank Account - transaction posting & reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Expense processing
- Revenue reconciliations
- Reconciliation work general ledger to supporting systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- AAT Level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Good Excel skills with the ability to understand and use pivot tables and VLOOKUP's
- Detail orientated with a can do positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team or independently
A growing business based close to Cirencester with a supportive work environment and modern offices.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time position paying between £18,000 pa and £25,000 pa DOE as well as an attractive benefits package including pension and on-site parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900