£10.00 - £11.00 / hour
16th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are looking for a part time bookkeeper for our family based growing client based near Cirencester. Do you have previous experience working with Sage 50 and would like to join a fast-growing business?
Duties will include:
- Finance Lead in the Monthly Billing process
- Weekly Debt report, identifying any outstanding debt and record the reason why the client has not been paid.
- Credit Control -Ensure clients are paying term and working with Account Management to promptly resolve and client invoice queries.
- Daily bank reconciliations of all company bank account.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Support and cover other team members as required.
- Any payroll experience would be ideal.
You will be experienced in managing your own workload within a previous bookkeeping position, with a good understanding of Sage 50. You will need to be able to self-motivate whilst working to tight deadlines.
This position is offered on a permanent, part time basis and an immediate start available.
Please apply now or call James Weekes at Robert Half for more information.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900