£25000 - 26000 / annum
28th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are currently working with a rapidly growing business based in Cirencester who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant looking for self development opportunities and genuine progression opportunities. You will be working closely with the Finance Manager and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring invoices due are received on the day they are due.
- Hold regular Debtors review meetings with the Finance and Operations Managers to address ageing debts and queries.
- Review the company's credit control procedures and implement enhancements where required.
- Coding, processing and owning approval of all purchase ledger items.
- Issuing of sales invoices and credit notes, ensuring accuracy.
- Preparation of BACS payments and issuing ad hoc cheques.
- Cashbook management.
- Allocation of cash receipts on a daily basis.
- Reconcile banks, inter-company balances, invoices, petty cash and supplier statements and investigate any discrepancies.
- Update the cashflow with BACS payments and Debtors receipts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in a fast paced finance environment
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to perform VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
- Experience using Sage
- AAT qualification or currently studying AAT
A rapidly growing business based in Cirencester who have a family ethos and who offer a friendly and supportive work environment with excellent progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent role earning up to £26,000 pa plus an attractive benefits package including pension, private health-care and study support.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
SwindonSuite B, Ground Flr,
The Stella Building,
Whitehill Way, Swindon
gb 01793 571900