£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
City of London
1st October 2019
Robert Half are recruiting for leading global financial services providers provider of trust, corporate and fund services.
Based in the global HQ (nr Liverpool Street) this very established and successful business employs 2,500 in 42 offices across 27 countries, including the world's key financial centres.
- Maintaining monthly balance sheet reconciliations (e.g. creditors, debtors, intercompany etc.)
- Maintaining fixed assets schedule and monthly depreciation
- Income and expense accruals and supporting schedules
- Maintaining various schedules such as the invoices log, the prepayment schedule, debtors and intercompany schedule, headcount and variance to budget, etc.
- Producing various costs analysis (e.g. travel, entertainment, professional fees etc.) and other ad-hoc support to the finance team
- Reviewing overseas accounts and ensuring correctly posted in to accounting systems in the UK, reconcile inter-co balances and issuing recharge invoices
- £30-35,000pa, dependant on experience
- 15% pension contribution from the employer
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare and dental
- Full study support including 2x days off per exam
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
To be considered for this role you must ideally meet the following criteria:
- A university graduate with a numerical or business related degree
- Technical accounting training essential - part qualified in ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, qualified AAT also considered
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within finance
- Sound understanding of accruals, prepayments and balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SUN GL or equivalent
- Organised, able to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills / flexible 'can do' approach
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900