£20,000.00 - £25,000.00 / annum
City of London
13th November 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working with an international property investment and management group based in central London in their search for an Accounts Assistant.
With over 40 years of success and $8bn of asset currently under management this is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader
You will provide assistance to the accounts payable function and working close with the VP of Finance offers a great opportunity to learn and grow. Your responsibilities will include:
- Process invoices in Payscan by sending them through to the accountants for initial checking, then to site/district manager for review and then to VP Finance for final approval.
- Input supplier payment details to pay suppliers via BACS.
- Pro-active management of the payment process at peak times such as quarter/year end and highlight accruals/prepayments to the accountant once the AP is closed for the period.
- Receive invoices directly from supplier via post/email or scanned from site teams, review for accuracy, revert to supplier as necessary, code appropriately with input from accountants as appropriate and enter on Sage.
- Cashbook reconciliation from bank statements prior to each payment run.
- Assist accountants with onboarding of new properties ensuring.
- Receive expense receipts from colleagues.
To be considered for the position of an Accounts Assistant within the Property Investment firm based in Central London you must meet the following criteria:
- A working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar or junior accounts/administrative role.
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and/or Yardi
- Experience in property sector.
Salary and benefits:
The successful Accounts Assistant working with an international property investment and management group based in central London will be offered a competitive salary of £20-25,000 depending on experience, plus a comprehensive package including study support and a discretionary bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900