GBP11.50 - 14.00 / hour
City of London
30th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Analyst for an exciting Healthcare Tech Company based Central London.
The role will be for 3-6 Months, paying £11.50-14.00ph PAYE with an immediate start.
Reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager the duties will include;
- Answer the supplier's queries related to the payment process, due dates, commission to ensure the process is straightforward and runs smoothly
- Reconcile payment requests/ supplier statements to the system
- Maintain updated supplier database
- Ensure that payments are processed promptly, and payment confirmation emails are sent out
- Keep the internal trackers accurate and updated
- Other ad hoc reports and tasks
For this Accounts Payable Analyst role you should have a minimum of 6 months experience in Accounts Payable, very good attention to detail and strong Excel skills.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900