£12.00 - £15.00 / hour
City of London
21st October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently seeking a progressive Accounts Payable Officer with a keen eye for detail to join a prominent Business Consultancy Firm. This role will require a 3 month committment and for the right incumbent there will be opportunities to extend.
RoleThis role will require somebody with prior experience in a full function position, and the key responsibilities of this Accounts Payable role, will include but not be limited to:
- High volume invoice processing
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Gaining authorisation for invoices
- Processing the payment run
- Bank reconciliations and supplier statement reconciliations
- Relevant Accountants Payable experience necessary
- Computer literate sound knowledge of Excel, Word
- Knowledge of an ERP system would be advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relations with people at all levels throughout the business
- Good organisational skills
- A team player who is enthusiastic and keen to learn
CompanyThe company we are working with are a prestigious consultancy firm that partner with top tier organisations globally to offer business transformation advisory. Due to a combination of internal promotions and increase in workload there is a backlog within the Accounts Payable function that will require a 3 month temporary contract with the potential to extend into a permanent position.
Salary & BenefitsThis role will pay between £12-15 per hour dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900