AML/ KYC Client Onboarding.
GBP50000 - 80000 / annum
City of London
February 9, 2018
Robert Half Financial Services are representing a rapidly growing Investment Bank in the City of London. The role is seeking someone with AML/ KYC Client On-boarding and Mifid2 experience acquired from within an investment banking environment. A graduate calibre profile is ideal.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be exposed to the whole range of compliance activities and be expected to demonstrate a "hands-on" approach from day one.
On offer is the chance to join a tight-knit team operating in a fast-moving environment, with interesting and challenging work.
Position: Onboarding/KYC Analyst
Career Title: Contractor (6-month contract)
Rate: £200-£350 per day (depending on experience)
Reporting to: Team Lead UK Onboarding
To process applications from private and corporate clients, including local investment wrapper structures, such as SIPPs, ISAs, SASS, to conduct due diligence checks, set up client accounts and update existing clients' records, whilst working in accordance with SCML's values, its policies and procedures, and in compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Working as part of the Global Onboarding team from the London office, ensuring that all private and corporate client applications are processed efficiently
- Analysing issues with current applications and helping identify solutions
- Ongoing maintenance/refresh of existing customer data
- Periodic review of private and corporate clients, ensuring documentation is accurate & current
- 4i check control of approved private and corporate accounts
- Handling the daily queue and inbox
- Working with key stakeholders in other offices, such as Singapore and our head office, in Copenhagen
- Identifying potential improvements to the on-boarding process flows and procedures
- Promoting at all times the interests of the Bank and the Global Onboarding team
- Consistently achieving results
- Complying with all applicable guidelines and instructions laid down by the Management pertaining to the work of Senior KYC Analyst
- Complying with SCML's prevailing Security Policy and Business Procedures
- Complying with the legislation in force at all times
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple projects
- Excellent written communication skills
- Positive attitude, with the ability to work well under pressure and perform comfortably in high stress environment, whilst still achieving targets
- Ability to think quickly and problem solve
- Good team player
- Ability to understand and apply legal and compliance procedures
- 5+ years of Institutional on boarding experience
- Strong Client facing experience
Thanks & Kind Regards.
David Ziolkowski-Elliott, 02075626544.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement