£60,000.00 - £70,000.00 / annum
City of London
1st July 2019
Robert Half Technology are currently assisting a Global Educational Organisation to recruit for a European Applications Manager in the City of London. £60,000 - £70,000. Monthly European Travel.
- Manage the introduction of core applications supported by a centralised shared services IT function into schools throughout Europe
- Liaise with the shared service function to understand product operation in detail and agree the project methodology and process for delivery of the applications into each school.
- Liaise with the school representatives and staff responsible for using the applications, demonstrating the solution operation, evaluating school requirements, identifying operational gaps, gathering required data and agreeing the plan for implementation.
- Take ownership of delivery of the implementation plan, including responsibility for technical configuration of the product, desktop configuration and network integration.
- Degree qualified and/or relevant professional qualification and experience (e.g. Prince 2)
- At least 5 years of application support management experience and 2 years project management experience
- Aware of industry and professional standards.
- Familiar with integrated application environments, Salesforce CRM and Virtual Learning Environments
- The environment is professional and will suit someone with a strong work ethic.
Salary & Benefits
- The successful Applications Manager will be offered £60,000 to £70,000 per day depending on relevant experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900