£32,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
City of London
8th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Accountancy and Finance are recruiting for a Assistant Accountant for a well known retail brand based in Central London.
The role will be for 6 months on a fixed term contract paying £32000.
Reporting into the Financial Controller the duties will include;
- Preparation of UK VAT returns and associated journals and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparing the weekly working capital report which is distributed to senior stakeholders;
- Responsible for asset creation, FAR maintenance, reporting and reconciliation;
- Responsible for invoicing and reconciling debtors;
- Managing and approving corporate credit card payments;
- Preparing bank reconciliations on UK and USD bank accounts;
- Statement Reconciliations
- Responsible for reconciling all inter company balances,
- Adhoc Duties.
If this role is of interest please apply online ASAP!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900