£55,000.00 - £60,000.00 / annum
City of London
19th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Financial Services are excited to be working with a Tier 1 investment bank in their search for an Associate Financial Accountant.
Based in their London HQ in Bank, this global investment and corporate bank have operations across the globe and are one of the top 10 largest banks by total assets.
This position is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking to experience another level of scale and breadth in financial reporting.
The Associate Financial Accountant has primary responsibility for assisting in the preparation of the Branch's:
- Internal and external financial reporting and analysis
- Budget / forecasts
- Liquidity reporting
- UK regulatory reporting
- Tax calculations / returns
To be considered for this Associate Financial Accountant based in Bank, you must meet the following criteria:
- 0-2 years qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- A 1st glass graduate in a degree that demonstrates numeracy
- Experience in financial services, ideally within an investment/corporate bank
- Be able to work under pressure
- Advanced Excel skills - VBA as a minimum
- Multiple languages is advantageous
Salary and Benefits
- £55-60,000 base salary, dependant on experience
- Discretionary bonus, subject to group and individual performance
- 12% NC pension
- Support for further relevant qualifications
- 27 days annual leave
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900