City of London
8th July 2019
Robert Half have exclusively partnered with a City based boutique M&A insurance broker and advisor with significant expertise in structuring bespoke insurance solutions to those involved in or advising on M&A transactions.
The business is led by senior legal and insurance professionals with extensive experience in providing advice and placing bespoke transactional risk policies on M&A transactions. The businesses recent growth trajectory has seen offices recently open in mainland Europe, with plans to open another office in North America.
Due to strategic growth plans in their London office our client currently requires a Broking Assistant to provide support to the team with scope to grow the role into a junior broker position over time.
As a Broking Assistant your key responsibilities and accountabilities will be as follows:
- Maintain a project management tracking system and compile regular stats on activity.
- Manage the process of obtaining confidentiality agreements from insurers for all M&A transactions the client works on.
- Assist with producing client reports.
- Assist with marketing initiatives inc. designing marketing materials and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Assist with various compliance & reporting requirements.
- Assist with event planning.
As a Broking Assistant you will be a diligent, self-motivated individual who possess an eagerness to learn.
This Broking Assistant role also requires someone from a strong academic background who has a genuine interest in building a career within insurance broking.
Excellent salary and package on offer, coupled with a fantastic structured career path.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900