£180,000.00 - £220,000.00 / annum
City of London
20th May 2019
Are you an ambitious Senior Technology Leader looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to work for one of the UK's largest and most prestigious retail organisations? Do you have a background of large scale Agile transformation?
As the successful candidate you will be be responsible for supercharging a digital road-map, helping to shape a technology vision which will have an impact on the high street for generations. You will work collaboratively with senior board members and lead a large team of both in house and outsourced technology experts. Key responsibilities include;
- Strong stakeholder management skills across all levels of the business
- Senior leadership responsibilities, being the motivational force behind large scale digital change
- Managing high level budgets
- Lead a digital strategy that aligns with the companies vision, ensuring all business processes are both measured and delivered.
- Oversee performance of all current technology, managing group wide operating costs.
- Build, develop and maintain key vendor relationships
- Understand and manage risk, compliance and information security requirements
In return we offer an outstanding salary and benefits package, and the chance to work for a company that prides itself on a strong collaborative flexible culture.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900