£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
City of London
29th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you looking for a commercial role which requires you to build and maintain strong relationships? Do you have the confidence and experience gained within the Legal sector to be able to challenge and advise clients on their needs?
My client is a globally recognised, well established Law firm with over 2000 employees across the UK who are looking to build their finance team with the addition of a Commercial Analyst based within their City of London offices.
Objectives of the role are as follows:
- Producing regular divisional and departmental financial reports with insightful analysis
- Supporting partners and fee earners to help them understand the financial aspects of their business
- Supporting the business with client reporting needs on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Maintaining and updating templates relating to variance analysis
- Supporting the business development and legal operations team with detailed reporting required for pitches, pricing and business plans
- Analysing and assessing the profitability of clients and matters
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong proficiency with excel
- At least two years' experience gained within an analytical capacity
- Experience within a professional services capacity
- Functional knowledge of presentation software, preferably PowerPoint.
- Prior experience with reporting software desired but not essential
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900