£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
City of London
9th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Anticipating a double digit annual growth my client forms part of a renowned multinational group who are looking for a Deputy Commercial Manager to join part of their Central London based HQ and manage two junior part qualified analysts. This role is an attractive broad and blended commercial role.
Key Responsibilities as follow -
- Take responsibility for the production and management of timely/accurate/compliant monthly financial results (P&L and balance sheet), for each of the service lines within your scope. Manage the forecasting exercises (budget and re-forecasts). Monitor, track and analyse the operational expenses in the month and recommend efficiencies where possible.
- Lead a small team of part-qualified finance professionals and review their work. Structure, motivate, coach and develop your team.
- Presentation of meaningful trends and variance analysis to enable your customers to make informed decisions. Provision of internal and statutory audit justifications as required.
- Take responsibility for the production of key financial indicators. Analyse and provide recommendations to site management, to optimise the Company's position (i.e. supplier payments, debtor days, etc.)
- Take an active part in the optimisation of our management systems and reporting suite - to provide meaningful financial information to our customers, in the most effective way. Lead transversal projects.
- Identify improvement areas and generate ideas from your team, and implement these ideas.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and at finalist level with their accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA). You will have 3-4 years' experience working within a commercial Management Accounts position, whereby you will have gained the experience business partnering with senior stakeholders across the business. You will be commercially minded, be able, willing and excited to travel and work from sites autonomously.
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Location - City of London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900