£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
City of London
2nd September 2019
- Assisting the DMLRO in their financial crime responsibilities including acting as his nominate as and when necessary.
- Ensuring that the Bank remains up to date with relevant regulatory developments and identifies areas of gaps where the Bank needs to take action to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Preparing relevant MI and documentary submissions for the Committees where Compliance has a key role, this includes updating and raising awareness of matters relating to conduct risk.
- Developing new policies/procedures according to the needs of regulatory changes.
- Pro-actively reviewing existing Policies/Procedures pertaining to Compliance making suitable recommendations
- Assisting in the preparation of financial crime reporting, financial crime business risk assessments and Annual MLRO report.
- Providing advice and solutions guidance to the 1st line of Defence stakeholders for Client Due Diligence on Financial Crime Policies and Procedures and conduct risk related matters
- Perform daily oversight of transaction monitoring activities undertaken by Branches thus providing a 2nd line of defence check in ensuring the AML alert process is being effectively managed.
- Review and investigate suspicious activity reports which are reported to MLRO or DMLRO. Prepare the necessary documentation for suspicions to be forwarded to the Regulators.
- Leading Branch Compliance audit reviews
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with stakeholders.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900