£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
City of London
4th October 2019
Interim and Project Consultancy
Global and expanding consulting business are looking for a Contracts & Compliance Administrator to join their expanding Operations team in London.
With a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, the position of Contracts & Compliance Administrator is offering those with a minimum of 2 years' experience and a compliance administration background to take the next step in their career. This role is pivotal to the business and will give exposure to both consulting projects and a fast-paced sales environment.
Protiviti (www.protiviti.com) is an innovative and fast-growing global consulting business specialising in risk advisory services with over 6,000 staff based across 70 offices internationally. The firm helps clients solve problems in finance, operations, technology, litigation, governance, risk and compliance. We work with a wide range of organisations to help them face the future with confidence.
Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a member of the S&P 500 index.
At Protiviti, we have an on-going commitment to our people through our Diversity & Inclusion initiative which is designed to attract, develop and retain the most talented and qualified professionals in the market regardless of any dimension of diversity.
Working within a dedicated Contractor Operations Team in London, this opportunity will involve responsibilities across a variety of projects, departments and work streams, all of which have stringent processes requiring diligent administration and control.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Contractor engagement on-boarding: Full 360-degree administration of all requisite on-boarding and compliance documentation
- Legal & compliance: Creation and submission of Terms & Conditions, including regulatory processes such as IR35 and GDPR
- Reporting and CRM System Management: Administer effective and accurate information within our CRM systems and act as a point of contact for ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Credit & risk control: Working closely with internal stakeholders regarding any staff augmentation ledger related issues to facilitate a timely resolution
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience in contracts or compliance administration in a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- High level of accuracy in process adherence to achieve operational excellence
- Detail orientated with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritise a busy and varied workload
- Degree level education preferred but not essential
- Knowledge or past experience within the recruitment industry or consultancy would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite
If you have 2+ years experience of contracts or compliance administration experience within either a consultancy or recruitment environment and is now looking to expand your industry knowledge and skill set within this area, please apply within.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunities for all candidates and those with relevant experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900