City of London
12th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a market leading Real Estate and Property business based in Central London, to recruit a Corporate Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300- £350 per day
The Interim Corporate Accountant role will take responsibility for:
- Responsible for the statutory financial reporting of several of the EMEA entities for the business.
- Processing all balance sheet reconciliations each month.
- Reviewing balance sheet and highlight any discrepancies within the balance sheet.
- Ensuring the statutory requirements are met for the various entities of the EMEA group.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong accounting background, or experience in a management accounting and financial accounting role
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous Real Estate and Property experience is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach
- Knowledge of oracle or dynamics would be beneficial, however being system savvy will be sufficient for this role.
Our client is one of the most prominent Real Estate and Property businesses in the world. They have an extensive portfolio of outstanding commercial and residential properties.
They are a progressive environment, with a highly successful management team. As Interim Reporting Manager you will have a high level of access to these senior leaders.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the contract day rate of £300 - £350 per day, the new Interim Corporate Accountant will gain great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture.
They provide many additional perks and benefits, as an organisation that looks after and rewards its employees.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900