£11.00 - £13.50 / hour
City of London
16th August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently recruiting for an immediately available Expenses Clerk to join an information company in the City of London for 6-8 weeks, this is a role which has the potential to be extended.
As Expenses Clerk you will be responsible for:
- Processing and verifying the expenditure for around 60-80 expense claim forms using Oracle Fusion Cloud system.
- Checking all receipted claims.
- As well as ensuring that the correct amounts are being claimed, and where applicable paid within the agreed deadline, of 7 days from receipt.
- Engage in query resolution.
- Verifying the correct mileage and subsistence rates are used.
- Assisting with the daily Accounts Payable and Expenses payment runs by reviewing and checking the preliminary report to actual expense claim or invoice.
- Ad-hoc Accounts Payable
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 18 months experience working either in an expenses or accounts payable department and will have processed high voulmes of expense claims, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
My client is an information company based in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
This Expenses Clerk role will be paying circa £13 per hour, dependant on experience.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900