£25,000.00 - £30,000.00 / annum
City of London
25th July 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working exclusively with one of the world's largest and most renowned asset managers in their 2019 graduate recruitment intake for a October start.
Based primarily in their City of London offices, this rotational graduate scheme is an ideal step for a numerate and analytical graduate looking for a career in the financial services industry.
The primary assignment will sit within the Group finance function and will encompass the following duties:
- Creates and distributes financial monthly reports acting as central point of contact for Europe Finance with Procurement, Accounts Payable, and Corporate Accounting for day to day operations.
- Supports the Accounts Payable process by accurately coding and routing invoices, monitors and proactively re-classes expenses.
- Performs bookkeeping/accounting duties, calculating and preparing monthly expense accruals and associated journals, reconciling accts. receivable issues and assisting supervisors and managers with trouble shooting accts. payable issues.
- Performs non-analytical duties, creating reports in Access and budget system, developing business plan schedules and revises routine reports.
- Executes ongoing rebate processes (monthly, quarterly, and annually) for international investors in European products. Onboards new international rebate clients into the rebate process, ensuring proper setup and subsequent maintenance pursuant to negotiated contracts.
Optional placements include Operations; Compliance; Fund Management and Fund Accounting (both domestic and international opportunities)
- A recent graduate from a top 20 university with a minimum of a 2:1
- Gained at least 1 years experience within a finance function with exposure to day to day book keeping
- Strong A-Level and GCSE grades, ideally B's and above
- Knowledge of the asset management and financial services industry
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to apply technical and process knowledge to develop, communicate, and implement process improvements.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £25-30,000 including a strong benefits package including bi-annual bonuses and study support for further qualifications.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900