£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
City of London
13th August 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are recruiting for a part-qualified Finance Associate to work for a global investment advisor in the City of London.
With over $4.7 trillion in assets under management the part qualified Finance Associate would be joining one of the largest providers of mutual funds in the world.
The purpose of this role is to provide financial administrative and analytical support for the assigned business unit, including the development, execution, and documentation of business processes related to international client administration, pricing, rebates, and billing and receivables. This will encompass of the following:
- Creating and distributing financial monthly reports acting as a central point of contact for Europe Finance with Procurement, Accounts Payable, and Corporate Accounting for day to day operations
- Supporting the Accounts Payable process by accurately coding and routing invoices, monitors and proactively re-classes expenses
- Executing ongoing rebate processes (monthly, quarterly, and annually) for international investors.
- Onboards new international rebate clients into the rebate process, ensuring proper setup and subsequent maintenance pursuant to negotiated contracts.
To be considered for the position of Finance Associate within the Investment Advisor firm based in the City of London you must meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum two years business experience
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across multiple areas within the International business
- Ability to work within strict monthly deadlines, responding quickly to inquiries and taking appropriate action
The successful Finance Associate will be offered a salary of approximately £30-35,000 plus a comprehensive package including study support and a discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900