£300.00 - £350.00 / day
City of London
17th October 2019
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a Real Estate Investment firm in the heart of London. This is a small but flourishing organisation with a strong market presence across the UK.
Duties for this finance manager position will include the following:
- Production of financial statements for the management companies
- Preparation of the management accounts for the business
- Overseeing the teams work and ensuring timely and quality accounts are produced
- Help to build and standardise robust investor reports
- Review the prepared tax statements by the outsourced provider
- Support the Head of Finance with ad hoc projects
- Liaising directly with auditors and managing the audit process to ensure deadlines are met
- Continual assessment of procedures and controls and implementing process improvement as necessary
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A Qualified Accountant with 2-4 years' PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of working in investment management or real estate is preferable
- Experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ideally have exposure to the audit process and dealing with various stakeholders
A UK leading real estate investment firm with a strong focus on both residential and student accommodation. The company has gone through a period of substantial growth over the past 5 years with more exciting acquisitions planned for the years ahead.
A mid-sized and dynamic team with a great culture located in fantastic offices in London.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role in London is for a minimum of 3 to 6 months.
The rate for this Finance Manager is £300-350 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900