£275.00 - £325.00 / day
City of London
13th August 2019
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a commodities brokerage firm based in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to enhance your skills and join an established team to assist them during a busy period.
Duties for this financial accountant will include the following:
- Preparation of the annual statements for several entities under various accounting standards (IFRS, USGAAP)
- Prepare the monthly analytical review on the legal entity income statement and balance sheet
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation of monthly tax computations
- Preparation of monthly transfer pricing calculations and reporting
- Review and challenge balance sheet reconciliations
- Improve and implement a strong control environment
The successful financial accountant applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A Qualified Financial Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 1-2 years' experience
- Strong excel skills
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS or UK GAAP
- Ideally have exposure to the audit process and dealing with various stakeholders
A market leader in the commodities brokerage sector with offices situated across dozens of countries internationally. Continually producing strong financial results and gaining market share in their sector.
Situated in fantastic offices in London's city, this is a thriving working environment for someone to join an established finance team and be an integral part of the financial reporting process.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role n London is for a minimum of 6 months.
The rate for this Financial Accountant is £275-325 per day depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900