City of London
11th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a leading telecommunication company in Central London, to recruit a Finance Analyst to help lead a transformation project for a long-term fixed term contract.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Global Process lead to design and deliver a set of requirements that define what needs to be changed to move the organisation to the required state of transformation.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders in order to build relationships to ensure transformation across the business is done. This will require understanding of the financial and operation performance of the business.
- Preparing programme and transformation milestones and then being able to hold presentations to all staff and senior management regarding implementation workshops during the entire roll-out of the transformation.
- Lead, coach and mobilise other team members to define metrics and performance goals for this implementation.
- Responsible for testing and quality management of the implementation and transformation project.
- Ensure all activities within the business are carried out in accordance with frameworks and identifying and critical support required for the business.
- Participate in quality management reviews to ensure you can fulfil the requirements and met the end goal of the transformation project.
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong technical accounting background, and experience in reporting best practices and improvements for the business.
- Role would also be suitable for someone at least 2 years post qualification looking for their next big move into the commercial world.
- You will be accuracy-focused, and results-oriented, seeking a hands-on and rewarding role.
- Previous change management or process improvement experience is beneficial but not necessary. More important is a determined attitude and proactive approach
- Operational experience of delivering services to multiple business unit or proven experience with transformation projects.
Our client is an FTSE Listed telecommunications business based in Central London. They are a multinational company with operations in around 180 countries. They are currently about to embark on one of Europe's largest finance transformation programmes.
You will be working as part of a newly created specialised project team tasked with delivering the key components of this project in line with ambitious global deadlines.
As the interim Finance Analyst working on this transformation project you will need to be highly collaborative with different key stakeholders and working alongside a successful transformation team.
Salary & Benefits
As well as being part of the largest finance transformation for Europe you will have a long-term secure role within a large commercial organisation.
This role will be a fixed term contract with a salary banding between £55,000 - £80,000pa with a 10% bonus and pension. This is a great role which will allow you to add value to the business and could lead to further opportunities within the organisation with the proposed transformation project due to run for the next 3-5 years.
Their central London office is walking distance from multiple central tube stations. They provide a stimulating environment, with a sociable company culture. There may be an element of travel between offices if suitable for the right candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900