£400 - 500 / day
City of London
25th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is partnered with a leading Facilities Management business based in Central London. They are looking to secure an Interim Financial Controller on a daily rate of £400-500 per day.
- As Financial Controller you will take ownership of team management, to oversee the preparation of timely and accurate monthly divisional management accounts and reports for operational management, and to provide financial operational support to the contract managers.
- Your team will ensure that inter-company transactions, particularly relating to contract accounting and Group recharges, are agreed and properly eliminated
- You will take the lead in preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans, and work directly with the Finance Director in formalising financial information for the board.
- Lead a team to deliver high quality, timely, accurate and standardised management information for the division using Group reporting functionality, leading on further enhancements and developments where appropriate
- Work with the finance teams of businesses within the group to ensure the full understanding and agreement of all inter-company transactions and the proper elimination of them within consolidated reporting
- Play a key strategic role in liaising with senior management and the board in preparing all the necessary financial information relating to commercial contracts.
The ideal Financial Controller must demonstrate the passion to join a growing team, within a highly professional leading business within the London market.
- You will be ACCA / ACA / CIMA qualified with a successful track record gained within a £100m+ sized business, or an exceptionally skilled ACA qualified accountant coming out of practice.
- You will have the intelligence, communication skills and character to work in a complex integrated business.
- You will be a highly professional, team-leader, that is able to operate in both commercial and technical aspects of finance; able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes; commercially aware, and skilled at operating effectively within a fast-paced, high growth organisation
This role offers the opportunity to join a fast growing provider of project, energy and facilities management services.
The company operates a global network of offices, with headquarters in the UK, Ireland, the U.S. and Singapore.
Salary & Benefits
- £400-500 per day
- Easily accessible Central London location.
- Highly professional team, within an aspirational organisation.
- The ideal FC will have great opportunities to progress within the constituent business and the wider organisation.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900