£330.00 - £400.00 / day
City of London
16th September 2019
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Financial Controller on an interim basis to join a leading global investment firm in London. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and established business for a period of a year where you will support the finance director with the reporting duties.
Duties for this financial controller role will include the following:
- Monthly management reporting for 10-20 active entities, including cash management, cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Assist with the budget process including preparation of the annual budget, monthly & quarterly reporting against budget and budget reporting for cost centres
- Prepare monthly consolidations for the MI pack
- Annual financial reporting, liaising with the auditors
- Regulatory reporting
- Improve the controls and framework of the reporting process
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the finance director
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 4+ years' PQE preferably from an investment management background
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP. Multiple GAAPs is advantageous
- Be a self-starter who is well organised and can manage time well
- Proven experience working with working closely with numerous stakeholders
- Strong computer skills with excel and other reporting tools
A diversified investment management firm with a global presence throughout Asia, North America and Europe that has been in operation for over 15 years
The company has been through a period of quick expansion through organic growth and numerous acquisitions and continues to look for opportunities.
A stable finance team that has years of experience between them where you will work closely with them on daily reporting to expand your skills and knowledge as well as working closely with other stakeholders across the business to gain maximum commercial exposure.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a financial controller to join the London office and work in an amazing firm.
Salary & Benefits
This is a temporary role for a minimum of 9 to 12 months.
The rate for this Financial Controller will be between £330-£400 per day depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900