£55,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
City of London
11th October 2019
Robert Half Financial Services are working exclusively with one of Europe's largest infrastructure fund managers to recruit a Financial Modeller.
With assets under management exceeding $3.5bn, this is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified professional looking to further their career within a fast-growing and very profitable fund manager based in the City of London.
This position is newly-created and comprises of overseeing financial operations, fund modelling, investment valuations, relationship management and investor reporting.
Key deliverables include:
- Run and maintain the operational models for each investee company of Funds
- Run and maintain the fund model and manage all internal & external reporting deliverables
- Support Approval monthly / Quarterly Reports: control and analysis of performance of operating assets against approved budgets and P&L
- Oversight of the monthly asset dashboards
- Support the development of best in class reporting standards
- Support investor reporting process and adhoc queries
- Use of the portfolio reporting tool to identify asset level performance and up to date issues
- Report directly to the Head of Asset Management and work alongside the Financial Controllers
- Support for the management of the construction activities on Fund assets
- Determine asset performance levels and trends in performance and condition
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA preferred)
- Min 4 years relevant working experience
- Strong financial service background gained in: Banks, Big 4 accounting firms and similar advisory firms, infrastructure funds, private equity funds, energy utility (finance or strategy department)
- Financial control experience in Fund Management desirable
- Transaction experience desirable (from origination to execution)
- Significant financial modelling experience required
Package on offer
- £55-65,000 DOE
- 15% pension contribution
- Private healthcare and dental insurance
- Annual discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900